Once upon a time Big Mac’s were my jam! Thankfully McDonald’s made me sick while I was pregnant and I never looked back. I do love this Big Mac Bowl recipe I found via The Hungry Girl’s website. I do not love her low-fat, calorie counting ways, so I decided to update my own keto version. Plus I like to maximize nutrients with each meal I eat, so I ditched some of her ingredients in favor of higher quality ingredients.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound 80% lean (or a fattier mix) ground beef
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-6 cups chopped spinach or bag of shredded lettuce
- 1 & 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- Small tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Whole pickle, chopped
- 4-6 ounces Thousand Island dressing
- Brown ground beef in large skillet.
- Mix in 1 cup finely chopped onions, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper to ground beef while it is browning.
- Once beef is browned and onions have softened, remove skillet from heat. Mix in 3 tablespoons yellow mustard. Stir well.
- Layer Big Mac Salad in a bowl or on a plate:
- Chopped spinach
- Thousand Island dressing
- Ground beef mixture
- Pickles, tomatoes & remaining chopped onions
- Cheddar cheese
Recipe Serves 4
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!