Chocolate Butter! Have you ever heard of such deliciousness in your life? Probably not since I kind of, sort of just made it up…but assure you me, it is delicious!
Well, I didn’t just make it up. I actually put the recipe together a few months ago. It’s not that I have been holding out on you….it’s just that my husband’s travel schedule has been off the charts, I officially have a two year old and life has gotten a little out of control! Now that we are all caught up, let’s get to the delicious recipe.
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Only since then I have done more research and I am even more convinced that artificial sweeteners are just not the way for me to go. So here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 8 tbsps butter
- 2 oz dark chocolate (I use Theo’s 85% dark from Thrive Market)
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line mini cupcake tray with mini cupcake tins (makes 16 fat bombs)
- Melt chocolate and butter together over low heat
- Once melted, set aside for a few minutes to cool to avoid curdling
- Whisk in heavy cream and vanilla extract. Combine well
- Add mixture to cupcake tins in 1 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer for approximately 20 minutes
- Place bombs in ziploc bag and store in fridge
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!