These are kind of like my Peanut Butter Bombs, but you know, more almondy! I really love the dark chocolate flavor mixed with the sweet almond butter. Give these Almond Butter Bombs a try. I make a double batch and store half in the freezer for next week.
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Only since then I have done more research and I am even more convinced that artificial sweeteners are just not the way for me to go. So here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 ounces almond butter (1/2 cup) (I use Justin’s from Thrive Market)
- 4 ounces coconut oil (1/2 cup)
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (I use Theo’s 85% dark from Thrive Market)
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line mini cupcake pans with mini cupcake tins (makes approximately 24 fat bombs)
- Melt almond butter, coconut oil and chocolate together over medium heat
- Once melted, set aside for a few minutes to cool to avoid curdling
- Whisk in heavy cream and vanilla extract. Combine well
- Add mixture to cupcake tins in 1 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer for approximately 20 minutes
- Place bombs in ziploc bag and store in fridge
Macros: 90 cals; 2 g carb, 1 net; 9 g fat; 1 g protein
Tip: I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may seem bitter to you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!