Embarking on an elimination diet for the next few months means the end of dark chocolate for this girl. I thought I. Would. Die. with no more dark chocolate. I am practically fueled by dark chocolate! At least until this delicious treat came into the picture.
With this diet, I was introduced to coconut butter. It took me giving myself time to heal to realize what a delicious fat I was missing out on. I have been going through it in bulk, so I buy 5-6 jars of the Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna at a time from Thrive Market. You can save 25% off your first order by clicking through my link!
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 6 ounces coconut manna (butter). I use Nutiva from Thrive Market.
- 3 ounces coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut. I use Thrive’s Organic Shredded Coconut from Thrive Market
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Pinch of salt
- Line mini cupcake pans with mini cupcake tins. Makes approximately 24 fat bombs.
- Melt coconut butter and coconut oil together over low heat.
- Stir with a whisk occasionally while melting.
- Once melted, set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Whisk in lemon extract, a pinch of salt and shredded coconut. Combine well.
- Add mixture to cupcake tins in 1 tablespoon increments.
- Place in freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Place bombs in ziploc bag and store in fridge.
Macros: 94 cals; 2 g carb, .5 net; 9 g fat; .5 g protein
Tip: I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may not be sweet enough for you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!