My doctor ordered this picky girl to add a lot more veggies to my keto diet. Since then, stir fry’s have become my new go to. I changed out some traditional stir fry ingredients for more keto friendly options. The result – a very delicious meal where I actually want to eat all my veggies!
Quick tip: I double the recipe to make enough to heat up for an easy lunch.
Scroll down for the recipe.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken breasts or thighs, cubed
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 full zucchini, sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil (enough to coat bottom of pan once melted)
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon arrow root powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- Combine coconut aminos, ginger, minced garlic and pepper into small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add cubed chicken to hot skillet.
- Cook approximately 3-5 minutes per side, or until chicken is lightly browned.
- Once browned, add chopped veggies on top of chicken. Cook approximately 5 minutes, or until veggies soften. Stir while cooking.
- While veggies are cooking, pour stir fry sauce over chicken and veggies and stir.
- If sauce isn’t thick enough, mix arrowroot powder with water. Add to mixture and combine well.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: