Coconut oil can be a great way to get more fat into your keto diet for supercharged results! Since not everyone prefers to eat coconut oil by the spoonful, I created a new twist on these coconut yummies.
They’re good. In fact they’re so good, you might be tempted to eat a bunch all at once. Remember to eat only as much fat as you can digest or you may suffer the consequences 😉
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but thanks to the delicious strawberries, still plenty sweet!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Register for our free webinar below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 6 ounces coconut oil
- 2/3 cup strawberries
- Line mini cupcake pan with mini liners. (recipe makes approximately 24).
- Blend strawberries into puree with a blender. (I used strawberries that were frozen, but slightly thawed)
- Melt coconut oil over medium heat in saucepan.
- Stir in pureed strawberries.
- Blend well with a whisk as coconut oil melts.
- Spoon mixture into mini cupcake liners in 1 tablespoon increments.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Store flat in a ziploc bag in fridge (or freezer for a frozen treat).
Macros: 65 cals; .5 g carb; 7 g fat; 0 g protein Per fat bomb
Tip: I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may not be sweet enough for you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!