While cookie dough fresh from the package is delicious, it’s definitely not keto friendly. These keto cookie dough balls – they’ve got your cookie dough craving covered. And they’re made to be eaten as is…no raw cookie dough warnings required!
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but delicious enough to fool your taste buds!
Scroll down for the recipe.
Join the Keto Decoded Membership so we can help you build the success story you’ve been dreaming of! Ask me about the new bonuses just added, which include:
- Personalized Macro Analysis Calculation
- Audio guidance through each module to help keep you on track!
- Case Study about your specific situation that will be featured on Chat the Fat (your identity will be kept secret)
- Additional top secret course bonuses!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1.5 cups almond flour (I used King Arthur from Thrive Market)
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, chopped (I use Theo’s 85% from Thrive Market)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Add butter, vanilla extract and salt to a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until ingredients are combined and butter is light & fluffy.
- Add almond flour. Beat with hand mixer until well combined and no dry spots remain.
- Pour in chopped chocolate. Mix by hand until well combined.
- Portion into 1 tablespoon increments. Roll into balls and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate balls for 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Store in fridge in ziploc bag.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Recipe Makes approximately 18 balls
Tip: I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my recipes. If you still use sweeteners, these may not be sweet enough for you. Try adding liquid stevia drops or Swerve to your desired sweetness level.
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!