This chicken egg roll in a bowl recipe is one of my favorite new lunches. It’s quick & easy to make and tastes delicious! I may even dare to say I like it better than an egg roll from a decent Chinese restaurant.
Scroll down for the recipe.
Join the Keto Decoded Membership so we can help you build the success story you’ve been dreaming of! Ask me about the new bonuses just added, which include:
- Personalized Macro Analysis Calculation
- Audio guidance through each module to help keep you on track!
- Case Study about your specific situation that will be featured on Chat the Fat (your identity will be kept secret)
- Additional top secret course bonuses!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken thighs, diced
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces broccoli slaw (coleslaw will work too)
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat coconut oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and spices to pan. Cook until lightly browned, or approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Add vinegar, butter, chili paste and coconut aminos and stir.
- Add broccoli slaw on top.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for approximately 5 more minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
Recipe serves 4