This chicken egg roll in a bowl recipe is one of my favorite new lunches. It’s quick & easy to make and tastes delicious! I may even dare to say I like it better than an egg roll from a decent Chinese restaurant.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken thighs, diced
- 2-4 tablespoons coconut oil (enough to cover bottom of pan)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces broccoli slaw (coleslaw will work too)
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat coconut oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to pan. Cook until lightly browned, or approximately 5-7 minutes.
- While cooking, add in minced garlic, ground ginger and onion powder.
- Once chicken is lightly browned, add vinegar, butter, chili paste and coconut aminos and stir.
- Add broccoli slaw on top.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for approximately 5 more minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
Recipe serves 4
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!