When you take 2 of your favorite fat bombs and mix in some delicious Nui cookies, you wind up with a whole batch of deliciousness! These are St. Patrick’s themed fat bombs that you’re definitely going to want to try.
While I don’t add more artificial sweeteners to my recipes, these treats are still sweet enough when you add in dark chocolate, cream cheese and delicious crumbled cookies. If you like an even sweeter treat, add your sweetener of choice to the chocolate sauce or cream cheese filling.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 1 ounce dark chocolate (I use Theo’s 85% from Thrive Market)
- 4 Double Chocolate Nui Cookies (Discount with affiliate link: chatthefat)
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy with hand mixer.
- Add softened butter, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and 3 tablespoons coconut oil. Mix well until combined.
- Crumble cookies over cream cheese mixture. Combine cookies into mixture with hand mixer on low speed.
- Spoon mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet in 1 tablespoon increments.
- Place in freezer until firm, or approximately 20 minutes.
- Melt 2 tablespoons coconut oil and dark chocolate in saucepan over low-medium heat. Stir occasionally with whisk while melting.
- Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and peppermint drops. Stir with whisk.
- Remove firm cream cheese balls from freezer. Dip each ball into chocolate mixture.
- Place dipped cream cheese balls back onto parchment lined baking sheet and place in freezer for another 10-20 minutes.
- Store in ziploc bag in freezer or fridge
*TIP: If cheesecake mixture sticks to hand blender, hold blender over bowl above ingredients and slowly move speed up until mixture is back in bowl.
I’m a proud affiliate for Nui Cookies. If you want to try out their delicious keto cookies, visit them here and please use my affiliate link to save 10% on your order: chatthefat
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!