While this mug brownie is listed under desserts, I’d be a liar if I said I don’t sometimes eat it as a meal. This brownie is perfect to share…or even small enough to eat all by yourself.
Most mug brownies use the microwave and load up on artificial sweeteners. Since I cut both of those from my low carb life long ago, this mug brownie might be a little different than you’re accustomed to. It’s all in the name of health, I swear!
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but delicious enough to fool your taste buds!
Scroll down for the recipe.
Join the Keto Decoded Membership so we can help you build the success story you’ve been dreaming of! Ask me about the new bonuses just added, which include:
- Personalized Macro Analysis Calculation
- Audio guidance through each module to help keep you on track!
- Case Study about your specific situation that will be featured on Chat the Fat (your identity will be kept secret)
- Additional top secret course bonuses!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- ¼ cup Thrive Organic Almond Flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 squares Theo’s 85% dark chocolate (about ¾ oz dark chocolate)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Great Lakes Collagen Protein (optional for additional protein)
- ¼ ounce walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. (alternatively you can bake in convection oven at 400)
- Melt butter and chocolate together on medium heat in small saucepan. Set aside.
- Add almond flour and collagen protein to small oven safe dish. Stir to combine.
- Stir in melted butter and chocolate.
- Add egg to flour / chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top of batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until center is fully cooked.
Recipe Makes approximately 1 mug brownie
I lost 110 pounds!
Learn Effective Strategies That Really Work!