These bacon & egg muffins are great for an easy weekend breakfast for a crowd! They’re also easy to whip up and reheat for a quick grab & go breakfast throughout the week. I heat mine up in a toaster oven and top with butter.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Check out my books on Amazon to learn how lost more than 100 pounds and how I easily maintain that loss!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 10 eggs
- 12 slices of bacon
- 6-12 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup green onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Cook bacon in frying pan over high heat for 2 minutes on each side to lightly crisp bacon.
- Add 1 slice of bacon to each muffin tin. Wrap the bacon around the edges of the cup.
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in cheese, green onions, cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Combine well.
- Add mixture evenly to muffin tins. Tins should be about ¾ full.
- Sprinkle green onions over filled tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until egg muffins rise and centers are fully cooked.
- Top each muffin with ½ – 1 tablespoon of butter.