These new fat bombs are similar to one of my favorite fat bombs – maple pecan fat bombs, but with just a few changes to make a tasty difference. Since I’ve been dealing with some lingering food sensitivities, I swapped a few ingredients so I can still get these delicious fat bombs into my day.
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but delicious enough to fool your taste buds! If you prefer sweetened foods, add your sweetener of choice before baking.
These do contain a small amount of molasses, which may be a no-no on your keto plan. I personally prefer to add a little bit of natural sweetener over artificial sweeteners to my plan. With this recipe, it’s not too much to make much of a difference in carbs, but it does help the flavor.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re wondering how I get away with eating so much delicious food, yet maintain my lowest weight ever, check out the Fat Loss Decoded Courses. We’re helping new people find their path to low-carb success everyday! Ask me about the new bonuses just added, which include:
- Personalized Macro Analysis Calculation
- Audio guidance through each module to help keep you on track!
- Case Study about your specific situation that will be featured on Chat the Fat (your identity will be kept secret)
- Additional top secret course bonuses!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 ounces coconut oil
- 4 ounces almond butter
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- Line mini muffin tray with mini cupcake tins
- Melt coconut oil, butter and almond butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stir with whisk to combine.
- Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add in vanilla extract, maple extract and blackstrap molasses. Stir with whisk to combine.
- Add mixture to lined mini muffin tray in 1 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer until firm (20-30 minutes)
- Store in a ziploc bag in fridge or freezer
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeFollow Me: