Show Notes: Episode 2 Not Digesting Fat Well on Keto
- We began the episode by reviewing some of the signs of not digesting fat well
- We talked more in depth about bloating, keto rash, acne, coffee enemas, constipation, gas & poop.
- We reviewed how these symptoms can affect your progress on a keto diet and some steps you can take to improve these symptoms.
- Next we reviewed what can lead to poor digestion of fat and how not digesting fat well can slow or even halt your keto progress.
- We reviewed some of the supplements that can be helpful for hopeful ketoers to break down fat more efficiently.
- Listener Question – What are your thoughts on fat bombs and how many can I eat each day?
- Episode download – How to Make Fat Bombs. Take a sneak peek into our Keto Cooking Decoded course with this guide on how to make fat bombs.
Links for this episode:
Keto Mojo – our affiliate link for the meter with the lowest priced strips on the market
Episode Download: How to Make Fat Bombs
Supplements we talked about during episode: Beet Flow, Beatine HCL, Xeneplex Naturalreference.com
Coffee enema demonstration video (any favorite coffee enema videos to link to on You Tube?)
11 Parameter Dip Sticks on Amazon (affiliate link)