Do you struggle with digesting fat on a high fat keto diet?
Listen to this week’s episode of Chat the Fat to learn the signs of poor fat digestion. Learning how to improve fat digestion can help speed up weight loss on keto, as well as make your life more pleasant. This is especially the case if you deal with poor fat digestion issues like:
- Loose Stools
- Acne / Itchy Skin
- And more!
Watch the full episode!
Episode 2 Show Notes:
- We began the episode by reviewing some of the signs of not digesting fat well
- We talked more in depth about bloating, keto rash, acne, coffee enemas, constipation, gas & poop.
- We reviewed how these symptoms can affect your progress on a keto diet and some steps you can take to improve these symptoms.
- Next we reviewed what can lead to poor digestion of fat and how not digesting fat well can slow or even halt your keto progress.
- We reviewed some of the supplements that can be helpful for hopeful ketoers to break down fat more efficiently.
Listener Question – What are your thoughts on fat bombs and how many can I eat each day?
Episode download – How to Make Fat Bombs. Take a sneak peek into our Keto Cooking Decoded course with this guide on how to make fat bombs.
Want to listen instead? Listen below! Don’t forget to subscribe where ever you listen to podcasts!
Links for this episode:
Keto Mojo – our affiliate link for the meter with the lowest priced strips on the market
Episode Download: How to Make Fat Bombs
Supplements we talked about during episode: Beet Flow, Beatine HCL, Xeneplex
11 Parameter Dip Sticks on Amazon (affiliate link)