Ground beef on a keto diet is pretty much a staple…but there’s only so many recipes you can make with ground beef. Give this creamy garlic beef dish a try tonight! You can eat it as is as a stand alone meal, or add it on top of caulirice or even spaghetti squash.
Scroll down for the recipe.
Join the Keto Decoded Membership so we can help you build the success story you’ve been dreaming of! Ask me about the new bonuses just added, which include:
- Personalized Macro Analysis Calculation
- Audio guidance through each module to help keep you on track!
- Case Study about your specific situation that will be featured on Chat the Fat (your identity will be kept secret)
- Additional top secret course bonuses!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or less if you’re not afraid of vampires)
- Black pepper, salt & parsley to season
Creamy Garlic Sauce:
- Melt butter over medium heat in saucepan
- Add minced garlic to melted butter. Cook until lightly browned, typically 2-3 minutes.
- Begin to add heavy cream to saucepan. Add ½ cup heavy cream to pan, stirring frequently. Once sauce thickens, repeat until 2 full cups of heavy cream have been added. Remove from heat once sauce thickens (typically 10-20 minutes)
- Brown ground beef in large skillet while you thicken sauce.
- Add diced onion to beef while browning. Sprinkle salt & black pepper to taste.
- Once sauce has thickened and beef is fully browned, add beef to plate & top with creamy garlic sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!