As I talked about in this week’s Chat the Fat podcast, when you ditch overly processed “keto friendly” foods & instead incorporate more real foods you make into your low carb, high fat plan – that’s when the keto magic happens! Quit relying on keto junk foods proclaiming “net carbs” on the package and find more success with easy comfort foods like these cookies that don’t contain any nut flours or sweeteners!
Speaking of sweeteners, I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my keto diet. Here’s yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but delicious enough to fool your taste buds! If you prefer sweetened foods, add your sweetener of choice before baking.
Scroll down for the recipe.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon collagen (I use Great Lakes Collagen Protein)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In large bowl, use a hand mixer to combine all ingredients
- Once combined well, scoop dough onto lined baking sheet in 1 tablespoon increments
- Use a fork to flatten balls. Be sure cookies aren’t touching.
- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned
- Allow to cool before serving
Makes 15 Cookies
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!