Eat your vegetables – we’ve all heard it right? With more & more of our fellow ketoers on the track to carnivore, I’m over here saying, “What about the broccoli?” I just started to like broccoli and now all of the cool kids are telling me to just eat meat.
Well, I’m not there yet…especially since I love, love, love this roasted parmesan broccoli & cauliflower recipe. They can eat their meat – that just means more broccoli & cauliflower for me! (Who am I and what veggie loving alien took over my body?)
Scroll down for the recipe.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1.5 cups broccoli florets (or about 9 oz)
- 1.5 cups cauliflower florets (or about 9 oz)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Spray casserole dish with coconut oil spray
- Place melted coconut oil and garlic in large ziploc bag. Add broccoli & cauliflower and shake well to mix.
- Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove to stir and top with parmesan.
- Bake for an additional 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
Makes 4 Servings