While preparing to run another AMAZING Keto Challenge, I remembered these delicious cream cheese balls previous challengers got to enjoy while still losing up to 18 lbs in only 21 days!
These fat bombs are only 1 of the many delicious recipes that come with the Mix & Match menu that’s designed to help contestants get into ketosis without worrying about calculating every macro that enters their mouths. The menu + the macro calculations provided during the challenge must have at least a small benefit since so many challengers lost in the double digits in only 21 days during the last Keto Challenge!
The Keto Challenge is back and better than ever! The doors aren’t open yet, but get on the list so you’re the first to be notified. With the amazing results our last challengers received, this challenge will sell out!
Plus, if you’re on the list, you’ll get my FREE guide about how to prepare for the Keto Challenge so you get your best results!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Whip cream cheese and cheddar cheese together with a hand mixer. (add ranch seasoning here if you like ranch flavor)
- Form the cheese into 16 even balls and layer onto a cookie sheet. The balls will be approximately 1.5 tablespoons
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, or until firm
- Add crumbled bacon, green onions and pecans to a mixing bowl and combine well
- Once cream cheese balls are firm, roll cream cheese balls through bacon mixture
- Store in covered container in fridge
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!