Fudge is the ultimate holiday treat – but we all know the kind Aunt Sally makes is filled with sugar … and we all know sugar mixed with the high fat diet you’re following will just lead to weight gain!
Kick the high carb fudge to the curb and make this low carb version instead!
This 3 ingredient fudge doesn’t contain any added sweeteners … not even the artificial sweeteners most keto treats contain.
No added sugar. No added artificial sweeteners. Still every bit of delicious!
*If you’re accustomed to a lot of sweetness in your diet, add Stevia or Swerve at your own risk 😉 But the almond butter is so sweet, so try a finger full of batter first without it to see if you can do without.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO!
CLICK HERE to get on the keto challenge list!
Previous challengers lost up to 20 pounds in only 21 days … and won $500! This challenge is going to be BIG – make sure you’re on the list so you don’t miss out before it sells out!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 9 oz 85% or higher dark chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crushed walnuts (optional to make this 4 ingredient fudge)
- Melt dark chocolate & almond butter over medium heat in sauce pan. Stir with whisk while melting.
- Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into parchment paper lined loaf pan. Allow fudge to set in freezer for 30-40 minutes or fridge for an hour or longer.
- If adding crushed walnuts, allow fudge to set halfway prior to topping.
- Move to fridge to store.
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!