Super easy & super tasty … exactly how I love my keto meals.
Jazz up boring marinara sauce, while also getting more healthy fats like butter and olive oil into your day. This sauce goes well over chicken or beef. You could even pour it over spaghetti squash if you feel like you’re missing the real deal on your keto plan.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken
- Salt and garlic powder to season chicken
- 1 cup low sugar marinara
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp dried basil flakes
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line dish with chicken. I slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise for faster cooking time.
- Season chicken to taste with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake in oven until cooked in center, approximately 25 minutes.
- Melt butter in saucepan. While melting, add minced garlic.
- Once butter is melted, stir in marinara sauce and basil flakes.
- Simmer until chicken is ready.
- Remove from heat and stir in olive oil.
- Slice chicken and top with sauce.
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!