3 Ingredient Keto Fudge
A simple fat burning fudge recipe with only 3 ingredients! Add a crunch to this easy fudge recipe with your favorite chopped nuts, like walnuts or pecans.
- Author: Nissa
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20-40 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 15 1x
- Category: Keto Dessert / Keto Fat Bombs
- Method: Stove Top and Freezer
- Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
- Diet: Diabetic
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 4 oz dark chocolate (85% or higher)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional for 4 ingredient keto fudge)
- Start by melting the dark chocolate and almond butter together in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the chocolate mixture together on occasion with a whisk as it melts.
- Once melted, set mixture aside to cool.
- After the chocolate mixture cools, whisk in the vanilla extract. Combine well with whisk.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a lined loaf pan.
- Allow the fudge to set in the freezer for 20-40 minutes, or in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- If you decide to add chopped walnuts, add on top of partially set fudge.
- Immediately store fudge in an airtight container in the freezer or fridge. This fudge will melt quickly at room temperature.
- Swap almond butter for your favorite nutter butter for a twist on this creamy treat.
- Test the batter prior to freezing. If this mixture isn’t sweet enough for you, mix in your favorite keto friendly sweetener.
- You can also make individual fudge pieces by scooping 1 tbsp of the chocolate mixture into lined mini muffin tins.
- Make a double batch and keep extra fudge in the freezer for an easy keto treat later in the month.
- Serving Size: 15
- Calories: 107.2
- Sugar: .9
- Sodium: 1.9
- Fat: 9.2
- Saturated Fat: 2.9
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 2.2
- Protein: 2.9
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Fat Burning Fudge, 3 Ingredient Keto Fudge, Dark Chocolate Keto Fudge