Keto Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
A creamy cheesecake ball recipe that’s perfect whenever you crave peanut butter cheesecake on a keto diet. These 3 ingredient peanut butter fat bombs are sweetener free and can even be made without dairy with just a few easy keto swaps.
- Author: Nissa
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins in freezer
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: Recipe Serves 12 1x
- Category: Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
- Diet: Diabetic
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Set cream cheese and butter out to soften.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake liners.
- Using hand mixer, mix cream cheese, butter and peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Spoon mixture in 1 tbsp increments into liners. You can spoon directly into liners or form into balls with your hands.
- Place in freezer until firm, or approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Store in fridge in a ziploc bag.
- To make these dairy free, swap regular cream cheese for a dairy free version.
- If you need to also swap out the butter, try coconut oil or ghee as an easy swap.
- The peanut butter cheesecake balls can firm up in a mini cupcake tray or on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Silicone molds work too.
- Make a double batch and store in the freezer until you’re ready to eat.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 133.4
- Sugar: 1.8
- Sodium: 72.3
- Fat: 12.8
- Saturated Fat: 6.5
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3.3
- Fiber: .7
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 23.3
Keywords: keto peanut butter cream cheese fat bombs, keto cheesecake balls, peanut butter cream cheese fat bombs