One of my favorite things about keto is all of the delicious cheesecake I get to eat … without any guilt!
So perhaps OD’ing on cheesecake isn’t the best idea, even on a high fat plan like keto, but having 1-2 of these cheesecake balls every day is enough to satisfy my cheesecake craving.
As with most of my recipes, these bites don’t contain any low calorie sweeteners. Some artificial sweeteners most keto treats contain can stall results and lead to digestive problems soon after you indulge.
If you still enjoy very sweet keto treats, add you preferred sweetener to this recipe.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1 oz dark chocolate, 88% or higher
- Using hand mixer, mix cream cheese, butter and almond butter in a mixing bowl.
- Line mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake liners.
- Spoon mixture in 1 tbsp increments into liners. You can spoon directly into liners or form into balls with your hands.
- Melt chocolate (toaster oven or stovetop preferred).
- Drizzle melted chocolate over peanut butter cheesecake balls.
- Place in freezer until firm, or approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Store in fridge in a ziploc bag.
Makes 16 Cheesecake Balls
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!