I’ve been looking for a keto snack bar that had ingredients I loved. Since I couldn’t find exactly the right mix for me, I made my own! These definitely pair well with my afternoon bulletproof bone broth.
PS, I’m still on that anti-artificial sweeteners kick we talked about before. Here is yet another tasty recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but delicious enough to fool your taste buds! If you prefer sweetened foods, add your sweetener of choice before baking.
These do contain a small amount of molasses, which may be a no-no on your keto plan. I personally prefer to add a little bit of natural sweetener over artificial sweeteners to my plan. With this recipe, it’s not too much to make much of a difference in carbs, but it does help the flavor.
Scroll down for the recipe.
Join the Keto Decoded Membership so we can help you build the success story you’ve been dreaming of! Ask me about the new bonuses just added, which include:
- Personalized Macro Analysis Calculation
- Audio guidance through each module to help keep you on track!
- Case Study about your specific situation that will be featured on Chat the Fat (your identity will be kept secret)
- Additional top secret course bonuses!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 ounces coconut oil
- 4 ounces almond butter
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- Line muffin tray with cupcake tins
- Melt coconut oil, butter and almond butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stir with whisk to combine.
- Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add in vanilla extract and blackstrap molasses. Stir with whisk to combine.
- Pour in chopped almonds and stir.
- Add mixture to lined mini muffin tray in 3 tablespoon increments. Be sure to scrape bottom with at least 1 tablespoon to get almond pieces into each tin.
- Place in freezer until slightly firm, approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and top evenly with shredded coconut.
- Place back in freezer until frozen, or about 15 more minutes.
- Store in a ziploc bag in fridge or freezer.
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsme
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!