Keto Almond Butter Cookies
Keto almond butter cookies are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without adding additional cravings. Add this to your sugar-free cookie recipes without artificial sweeteners since the main ingredient of almond butter is sweet enough on its own.
- Author: Nissa
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 18 1x
- Category: Keto Dessert Recipes
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
- Diet: Diabetic
- 1 cup almond butter
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon collagen
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the almond butter, butter, and egg on the counter to allow the ingredients to come up to room temperature.
- Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Once the ingredients are ready, add everything into a large bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to combine all ingredients.
- Once combined well, scoop the dough onto the lined baking sheet in 1 tablespoon increments. Space the dough evenly, without touching.
- Then place the dough in the fridge. Allow it to chill for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. while you wait.
- Once chilled, bake cookies until the edges are golden brown. This should take 12-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving or storing so the cookies don’t crumble.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- You can flash freeze the cookies on the pan and then store the frozen cookies in the freezer for a few months.
- Swap the almond butter for other nut butters for a variety of flavors.
- Add a pinch of salt into the cookie dough before mixing to bring out all of the flavors of this almond butter cookies recipe.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 173.9
- Sugar: .6
- Sodium: 6.7
- Fat: 17.5
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.9
- Trans Fat: .4
- Carbohydrates: 2.4
- Fiber: 1.3
- Protein: 3.4
- Cholesterol: 37.5
Keywords: Keto Almond Butter Cookies, Low Carb Almond Butter Cookies, Almond butter keto cookies