Low Carb Big Mac in a Bowl
This Big Mac salad keto friendly recipe is a much better choice than pulling through the drive thru and ditching the buns. It’s a quick meal your whole family will enjoy. Add all of your favorite toppings to make keto weight loss easy with this low carb burger bowl.
- Author: Nissa
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: Recipe Serves 4 1x
- Category: Keto Lunch / Dinner Recipe
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb / High Protein
- Diet: Diabetic
For Keto Big Mac Bowls:
- 1 lb 80% lean ground beef
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4–6 cups chopped spinach or bag of shredded lettuce
- 1 & 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- Small tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- Whole pickle, chopped
- 4–6 oz Thousand Island dressing (homemade is best)
- 1/2 cup keto-friendly mayo
- 2 tbsp sugar-free ketchup
- 2 tbsp pickle relish
- 2 tsp finely diced onions
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine keto Big Mac Sauce is a bowl and stir to combine. Allow to blend while covered in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Chop preferred Big Mac bowl toppings.
Cook Big Mac Bowls:
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet.
- Mix in 1 cup chopped onions, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper to ground beef while its browning.
- Once beef is browned and onions have softened, remove skillet from heat.
- Mix in mustard and stir well.
- Layer the ingredients on a plate and serve.
- Allow ground beef to sit out 20 minutes prior to cooking since beef heats up best at room temperature.
- The sauce lasts up to 5 days in an airtight container. I store my homemade Big Mac Sauce in a mason jar and use for other low carb recipes throughout the week.
- Leave cheese off salad if you are sensitive to dairy.
- Serving Size: Recipe Serves 4
- Calories: 556.6
- Sugar: 5.6
- Sodium: 873.7
- Fat: 39.8
- Saturated Fat: 13.9
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 1.1
- Carbohydrates: 13.3
- Fiber: 2.9
- Protein: 37.6
- Cholesterol: 142
Keywords: Big Mac in a Bowl Recipe, Big Mac Burger Bowl, Big Mac Salad Keto