Butter pecan ice cream has always been my favorite … but so many of the recipes out there have way too many sweeteners for me to find success on my keto diet. Yes, even the “keto friendly” versions.
If you want to learn more about why I no longer use artificial sweeteners in my keto diet, check out this blog. That means I have another recipe completely artificial sweetener free, but a recipe that’s delicious enough to fool your taste buds! If you prefer sweetened foods, add your sweetener of choice before baking.
Scroll down for the recipe.
Are You Running Into Common Keto Roadblocks?
Register Here for our Free Troubleshooting Keto Workshop to learn common keto mistakes you should avoid to help you proclaim ultimate keto victory!
If you’re new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tbsps butter
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tsps maple extract
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add butter and heavy cream to small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted. Stir with whisk while melting.
- Remove from heat. Add salt, maple extract, blackstrap molasses and stir.
- Add crushed pecans and stir again.
- Carefully pour into mason jars and cover.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours, or until frozen.
- Enjoy – like really enjoy … because this is a delicious treat that can help get you to your goal!
Makes 6 Servings