Two fat bombs come together for this delicious treat! Stay away from the processed candy that only promotes weight gain and poor health – make these delicious Caramel Candies instead.
I no longer add anti-artificial sweeteners to any of my recipes, but I left the amount I previously used in this recipe in case you do. While artificial sweeteners are not right for my low-carb, high-fat diet, they can still be part of a successful keto plan as long as they are used in moderation and you still get the results you want while adding them into your diet.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter (use no-stir peanut butter)
- 4 tablespoons real butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 & 1/2 ounces coconut oil
- 2 & 1/2 ounces Theo’s 85% dark chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Line mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake tins (approximately 24)
- Melt coconut oil and dark chocolate together over low-medium heat
- Once melted, remove from heat and stir in chocolate stevia drops
- Spoon mixture into mini cupcake tins in 1/2 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer for approximately 10 minutes
- Melt butter and peanut butter together over low-medium heat in a saucepan. Stir until well combined
- Once melted, remove from heat. Whisk in vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream
- Stir in sweetener. Taste to adjust sweetness
- Allow caramel mixture to cool
- Remove chocolate layer from freezer
- Spoon caramel layer over frozen chocolate layer in 1/2 tablespoon increments
- Place in freezer until firm (approximately 20 minutes)
- Remove and store in fridge in ziploc bag.
Click Here to Join My Facebook Group
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!
Leave a Reply