I didn’t discover good Asian cuisine until I became an adult. Once I found PF Changs, there was no turning back!
And then came my low carb lifestyle. Dum, dum, dum. Every time I pass by a PF Changs my heart screams for their chicken lettuce wraps … but my brain tells me no since they contain 66 grams of carbs!!!
I know – seemingly innocent lettuce wraps clocking in at 66 grams of carbs. Who knew?!?!
That makes this chicken lettuce wrap recipe even more delicious – because it’s low in carbs and just as delicious! And it’s ready in only 20 minutes. Definitely a new low carb favorite!Print
Chicken Lettuce Wraps | PF Changs Keto CopyCat Recipe
Low carb version of PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: Serves 3 1x
- Category: Keto Dinner Recipe
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
- Diet: Diabetic
- 1 pound chicken, diced
- 1–2 tbsp coconut oil (enough to cover bottom of pan)
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 oz chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 4 oz water chestnuts, drained and diced
- head of living butter lettuce
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Add all sauce ingredients into a small bowl and combine well. Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet. Once hot, add diced chicken.
- Allow to cook for approximately 5 minutes. Stir while cooking.
- Season with salt, pepper and minced onions while chicken is cooking.
- Add green onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Saute for a few minutes.
- Pour sauce over mixture and combine well.
- Serve on top of butter lettuce wraps.
*Optional – to add a kick of spice, stir in a little chili paste to your sauce mixture.
- Serving Size: Recipe Serves 3
- Calories: 384.7
- Fat: 14.4
- Carbohydrates: 12.2
- Fiber: 2.8
- Protein: 49.1
Keywords: Keto CopyCat Recipes, Low Carb Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Low Carb PF Changs