With Christmas cookie exchanges right around the corner, I figured out the perfect recipe! These cookies taste so good that your higher carb friends probably cannot even tell the difference. If you make extra, I accept deliveries.
I no longer add anti-artificial sweeteners to any of my recipes, but I left the amount I previously used in this recipe in case you do. While artificial sweeteners are not right for my low-carb, high-fat diet, they can still be part of a successful keto plan as long as they are used in moderation and you still get the results you want while adding them into your diet.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 & 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia Vanilla Creme
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Perfect Keto Unflavored Collagen
- 1 large egg
- 3 ounces Theo’s 85% dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter over low-medium heat in saucepan
- In mixing bowl, combine butter, almond flour, stevia, vanilla extract, baking powder and collagen. Using electric mixer, mix until well combined
- Add egg. Mix until well combined
- Add in chocolate chunks and pecan. Using hands, combine ingredients
- Roll into balls and place on greased cookie pan (Makes about 15 balls)
- Place into oven for 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and flatten balls with a fork
- Place in oven for an additional 10 – 12 minutes
- Allow cookies to cool before serving
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!