Finding delicious sides with keto can sometimes be hard. This zucchini recipe is easy and very delicious! Getting nutritious vegetables in your low-carb, high-fat diet has never been easier.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- Coconut oil (enough to cover bottom of pan once melted)
- Sea salt
- Heat coconut oil to high in large pan
- Add zucchini to pan. Season to taste with oregano and salt
- Flip once zucchini is lightly browned, or approximately 4-5 minutes per side
- Season with oregano and salt
- Stir in green onions. Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until zucchini is lightly browned
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!