Dark Chocolate Keto Cupcakes
A dark chocolate keto cupcake recipe with almond flour and no added sweeteners. These cupcakes are delicious enough to bring to a party, but still nutritious enough to have as a daily treat.
- Author: Nissa
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: Recipe Serves 16 1x
- Category: Keto Dessert Recipes
- Method: Oven and Stove Top
- Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
- Diet: Diabetic
- 1 & 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 oz collagen
- 4 large eggs
- 8 tbsp butter
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 7 oz dark chocolate
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Layer cupcake tins with cupcake liners
- Melt dark chocolate and heavy together over medium heat on stove. Stir with a whisk to combine, as well as so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Once melted, set aside to cool
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
- Add the cooled chocolate mixture and beat again.
- Add the eggs and beat one more time with a hand mixer.
- Pour the almond flour and collagen on top of the chocolate mixture. Use the hand mixer to form a cupcake batter. Do not overmix once you add the almond flour.
- Spoon the batter into cupcake tins
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until set in the center
- Serving Size: Recipe Serves 16
- Calories: 246.1
- Sugar: 1.6
- Sodium: 81.3
- Fat: 20.3
- Saturated Fat: 9.5
- Carbohydrates: 6.1
- Fiber: 3.2
- Protein: 10.9
- Cholesterol: 66.1
Keywords: Keto Cupcake Recipe Almond Flour, Keto Chocolate Cupcakes Almond Flour, Keto Cupcakes