Switch up your BLT’s with homemade honey mustard. I’m drooling thinking about how much I love this combo!
Most honey mustard sauces found at the store taste highly processed … and that’s mostly because they are highly processed!
If you want restaurant style honey mustard in the comfort of your own home, throw together this simple recipe that is simply delicious! You control the quality of ingredients you use – which can do wonders for your health!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound bacon
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 1 small tomato, sliced
To Make Sauce
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Cook bacon to desired crispness on a griddle or grill.
- Rinse lettuce. Dry individual pieces and lay flat on a plate.
- Top lettuce with bacon and sliced tomatoes .
- Drizzle BLT wraps with honey mustard sauce.
Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce:
- In small saucepan, heat honey over medium heat until melted.
- Add dijon mustard, yellow mustard and minced garlic a tall jar.
- Once melted, add honey.
- Blend together until combined.
- Pour avocado oil slowly into mustard combination, while blending immersion blender on slow speed.
- Store in jar in fridge
*Tip – to lower carbs in recipe by half, only use 1 tbsp of honey
Recipe Serves 6. Use only 1/2 Jar Honey Mustard for these macros:
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!