Keto Honey Mustard Sauce
A homemade keto honey mustard dipping sauce with no artificial sweeteners. Use this low carb honey mustard sauce for dipping keto chicken tenders, as your new favorite salad dressing, or even as an easy keto sauce for chicken.
- Author: Nissa
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Keto Sauces
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
- Diet: Diabetic
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- In a small saucepan, melt honey over medium heat.
- Add the dijon mustard, yellow mustard and minced garlic to a jar. (I use a mason jar)
- Once the honey is melted, pour on top of the mustard mixture. Use an immersion blender to combine well.
- Slowly pour the avocado oil into the mustard mixture. Take breaks to mix the oil into the mustard with the immersion blender. Use a slow speed to combine.
- Store honey mustard in an airtight container in the fridge.
- It’s so important that you combine the oil very slowly in order for this recipe to mix well.
- Store keto honey mustard in a mason jar in the fridge. If the oil hardens, let it sit on the counter for a few minutes and stir.
- You can swap the avocado oil for a high quality mayo. Use an avocado oil based mayo for best results on a keto diet.
- Swap the mustard measurements if you want a less tangy honey mustard dressing.
- For even less carbs, replace honey with liquid stevia drops. Use 10-15 drops in this recipe.
- Serving Size: Recipe Serves 10
- Calories: 113.6
- Sugar: 3.5
- Sodium: 87.7
- Fat: 11.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3.8
- Fiber: .2
- Protein: .3
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Keto Honey Mustard Sauce, Keto Dipping Sauces, Low Carb Honey Mustard Sauce