Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
No bake cookie dough bites that are low in net carbs and high in healthy fats. Keep a batch of keto cookie dough fat bombs handy whenever you’re craving a sweet treat. That way you can sneak in more healthy fats while also curbing your sweet tooth on a low carb diet.
- Author: Nissa
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins in freezer
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: Recipe Serves 16 1x
- Category: Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
- Diet: Diabetic
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 8 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 oz dark chocolate (I use Lindt 90% from Thrive Market)
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- First, allow butter to soften to room temperature.
- Then add butter, vanilla extract and salt to a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat until the ingredients are combined, and the butter is light & fluffy.
- Mix in the almond flour. Beat with a hand mixer until well combined and no dry spots remain.
- Pour in chopped nuts and chopped dark chocolate. Mix by hand until well combined.
- Portion into 1 tablespoon increments. Roll into balls and place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze balls for 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Store in fridge or freezer in ziploc bag.
- If you choose to add a sweetener, a low carb brown sugar substitute works well with keto edible cookie dough bites.
- Want to skip artificial sweeteners all together? Try mixing in a teaspoon of blackstrap molasses. This can give these fat bombs a sweet taste with very little carbs per cookie bite.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week. These will keep longer in the freezer – typically up to 3 months. Remove a few whenever you’re ready for a sweet treat.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 135.1
- Sugar: 1.1
- Sodium: 119.3
- Fat: 13.3
- Saturated Fat: 4.6
- Unsaturated Fat: 8.5
- Trans Fat: .2
- Carbohydrates: 3.1
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2.6
- Cholesterol: 15.3
Keywords: keto cookie dough fat bombs, no bake cookie dough bites, keto edible cookie dough