- Chop chicken into small chunks
- slice peppers and zucchini into chunks
- Combine the sauce ingredients into a small bowl and mix well
COOK THE KUNG PAO CHICKEN:
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet until melted and hot. Once melted add in chicken. Stir on occasion while the chicken cooks.
- Once the chicken is almost fully cooked, drain any excess water. Then stir in the minced garlic and ground ginger. Stir to combine well and then stir in the peanuts.
- Top the chicken with chopped veggies and sauce. Heat over medium heat until the veggies have softened. This should take approximately 5 minutes.
- Add a serving to your plate and top with excess sauce.