These Milk Chocolate Peanut Clusters taste too good to be good for us – yet with approximately 8 grams of healthy fats and only 1 gram of net carbs per cluster, they are a perfect addition to any low-carb, high-fat diet. And a tasty addition!
I no longer add anti-artificial sweeteners to any of my recipes, but I left the amount I previously used in this recipe in case you do. While artificial sweeteners are not right for my low-carb, high-fat diet, they can still be part of a successful keto plan as long as they are used in moderation and you still get the results you want while adding them into your diet.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 4 ounces coconut oil (1/2 cup)
- 3.25 ounces Theo’s 85% dark chocolate
- 3 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 5-10 drops Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia Vanilla Creme
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt coconut oil and dark chocolate over medium heat in saucepan
- Once melted, remove from heat. Stir in heavy cream, vanilla extract and stevia. Whisk until well combined
- Layer mini muffin pan with mini muffin liners (Recipe makes approximately 24 fat bombs)
- Spoon mixture into muffin liners in 1 tablespoon increments
- Drop peanuts into filled muffin tins (You also can stir in prior to filling muffin tins, but they will not be spread out as evenly)
- Place in freezer until firm, approximately 20 minutes
- Store in fridge in ziploc bag
Click Here to Join My Facebook Group
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!
Leave a Reply