Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Keto desserts using coconut oil can help you burn stubborn belly fat on a high fat diet. That’s what makes these chocolate peanut butter fat bombs with coconut oil the perfect sweet treat. Fat bombs without artificial sweetener can help keep sweet cravings away, while helping you sneak more healthy fats into your plan.
- Author: Nissa
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins in freezer
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: Recipe Serves 20 1x
- Category: Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
- Method: Stove top and Freezer
- Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
- Diet: Diabetic
- 4 oz coconut oil (8 tbsp)
- 2 oz butter (4 tbsp)
- 2 oz peanut butter (4 tbsp)
- 1 oz 85% or higher dark chocolate
- Melt the coconut oil, peanut butter, dark chocolate, and butter together in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir with a whisk on occasion until melted.
- Spoon into mini muffin pan in 1 tablespoon increments.
- Freeze until firm, or approximately 20 – 30 minutes.
- Remove from the pan by popping out with butter knife.
- Store in ziploc bag in freezer or fridge
- If the fat bombs don’t easily pop out, then add them back into the freezer for a little longer.
- Taste the fat bomb batter prior to freezing to make sure this recipe is sweet enough for you. If not, mix in your favorite keto friendly sweetener. Stevia drops work well with this recipe.
- You can also add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract for some added sweetener. Just wait for the mixture to cool before mixing it in.
- Allow one of these to melt in your mouth straight from the freezer, or store in the fridge for a softer keto treat.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 96.1
- Sugar: .5
- Sodium: 18.9
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 6.8
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.1
- Trans Fat: .1
- Carbohydrates: 1.1
- Fiber: .4
- Protein: .8
- Cholesterol: 6.1
Keywords: keto desserts using coconut oil, keto peanut butter fat bombs, chocolate peanut butter fat bombs keto