This easy chicken dish has quickly become a family favorite!
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound chicken
- 2 oz honey mustard sauce (see below)
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Garlic powder & salt to taste
Honey Mustard Sauce – Makes 7 oz
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice or pound chicken so it is approximately 1 inch thick.
- Add chicken to baking pan (I use a 2 piece pan/rack set to keep chicken from getting soggy from juices)
- Sprinkle garlic powder and salt to taste on both sides of chicken.
- Brush honey mustard sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
- Bake in over for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temp of 165.
Directions for Honey Mustard Sauce:
- In small saucepan, heat honey over medium heat until melted
- Add mayo, dijon mustard, yellow mustard and minced garlic to mixing bowl.
- Once melted, add honey.
- Whisk together until combined well.
- Store in jar in fridge
*Tip – to lower carbs in recipe, only use 1 tbsp of honey when making sauce
Makes 3 Servings
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!