Keto Pecan Pie Bars
This delicious low carb pecan pie bar recipe is great for holidays … or pretty much anytime of year.
- Author: Nissa
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: Recipe Serves 16 1x
- Category: Keto Dessert Recipes
- Method: Oven and Stove Top
- Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
- Diet: Diabetic
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp maple extract
- 1/4 tsp blackstrap molasses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend the crust ingredients together with a hand mixer.
- Once combined, press fat into the lined baking pan. Cook for 12-14 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, mix together all of the filling ingredients except the pecans in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat, stirring with a whisk often.
- Once at a gentle boil, turn the heat down and allow the filling to simmer for 3-5 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat and add half of the chopped pecans. Stir to combine and then set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, pour the filling on top of the crust. Flatten with a spatula and sprinkle the remaining pecans over the pie bars.
- Place in the over for 15 minutes. Then remove and allow the bars to come to room temperature.
- Once cooled, place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Then cut into bars and serve.
- Serving Size: Serves 16
- Calories: 180.2
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 17.4
- Saturated Fat: 5.5
- Carbohydrates: 4.3
- Fiber: 2.2
- Protein: 3.6
Keywords: Keto Pecan Pie Recipe, Low Carb Pecan Pie Bars, Easy Pecan Pie Recipe