Bunless burgers can sometimes get a little boring. Take a few minutes to get your hands dirty and spice those burgers up! Top these tasty burgers with cheese, avocado slices, mayo and bacon and you got yourself a fabulous burger feast! No more boring burgers.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click below to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 and ⅓ pounds 80% ground beef
- ⅓ cup onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl with hands
- Form burgers into patties with hands or burger press (Makes 3-4 burgers)
- Grill or pan fry to desired temp
- Top with cheese, bacon, grilled onions, avocado slices, mayo or other toppings of choice
Tip: I like to heat coconut oil in pan, add 1-2 teaspoons of minced garlic and saute sliced onions to top burgers. De-lish!
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!