As I continue on my No Sweetener New Year journey, I discovered these peanut butter bars are the perfect fit! They are crumbly and satisfy any kind of carb cravings my body may still be displaying after a non-keto holiday season. Of course there is no added sweetener, which keeps my cravings and insulin spikes low throughout the day.
With approximately 4 grams of protein, 3 grams of net carbs (4 total) and 20 grams of fat per bar, I find these to be the perfect treat after a meal or even used as a small meal.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you are wondering how I get away with eating so much delicious food, yet maintain my lowest weight ever, check out the 12 Week Online Fat Loss Course. It is only $89 (instead of $129) if you click through my link. You will not find better health information out there!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 12 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon collagen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Non stick cooking spray (I use Spectrum Coconut Spray Oil from Thrive Market)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add peanut butter, butter, coconut oil, baking powder, collagen and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl. Combine ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Once combined, add large egg and combine again.
- Add in coconut flour and mix ingredients. (do not over mix once coconut flour has been added)
- Pour mixture into 9×9 greased baking tin. Flatten with spatula.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until outside is slightly brown and inside is cooked.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Recipe makes approximately 16 bars
QUIT DIETING FOREVER!
To learn how to stop yo-yo dieting FOREVER, click here. Work with your body, not against it!
Click Here to Join My Facebook Group
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!
Leave a Reply