Easy Keto Fudge Recipe
A sugar free fudge recipe that’s perfect for a keto diet, or any diet in which you crave low carb fudge. Top with chopped nuts or even peanut butter for a tasty peanut butter chocolate fudge combo. This low carb fudge recipe is the best way to sneak more healthy fats into your keto diet.
- Author: Nissa
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20 mins (Freezer)
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 16 fat bombs 1x
- Category: Fat Bombs
- Method: Freezing
- Cuisine: Keto
- Diet: Diabetic
- 4 ounces dark chocolate (85% or higher)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Measure the heavy cream and set aside to allow it to come to room temperature.
- Line a mini muffin tray with mini muffin tins and set aside. Alternatively, line a loaf pan with parchment paper or use silicon molds.
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter together over low to medium heat. Once melted, set aside for a few minutes to cool. This helps avoid curdling once you mix in the cream.
- Chop the walnuts while waiting for the chocolate to cool.
- After the chocolate mixture cools, whisk in the heavy cream and vanilla extract. Combine well with a whisk.
- Add the chocolate mixture into mini muffin tins in 1 tablespoon increments.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts over the fudge bombs.
- Place in the freezer until firm, or approximately 20 minutes.
- Place bombs in a Ziploc bag and store in the fridge.
- This low carb fudge recipe tastes great without added sweeteners, however, taste the batter prior to freezing to make sure it’s sweet enough for you.
- If you prefer to add sweetener, mix in a keto friendly powdered sweetener, since this version mixes the best and won’t leave a bitter aftertaste.
- If you prefer a traditional block of fudge to fudge fat bombs, the cut the chocolate slowly in one motion to avoid the recipe from crumbling.
- Store in the freezer for a longer shelf life. Take a little bit out as you’re ready to eat.
- Don’t allow this keto fudge recipe to sit on the counter for too long since it will melt.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 106.4
- Sugar: 1.1
- Sodium: 30.1
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 5.6
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: .2
- Carbohydrates: 3.4
- Fiber: 1.2
- Protein: 1.3
- Cholesterol: 15.9
Keywords: Keto Fat Bombs, Fat Bomb, Easy Keto Fat Bomb Recipe, Fat Bomb Recipes for Keto Beginners