Get all of the deliciousness of your favorite late night burger spot without any of the late night side effects that usually accompany your favorite burger spot 😉
If you’ve never had the opportunity to eat at White Castle’s, you’re missing out. It’s a midwestern favorite! This burger bowl tastes so similar to your favorite late night snack, but without any of the weight gain.
And since you control the quality of the ingredients, you also control the way you feel after you eat a burger bowl.
Scroll down for the recipe.
If you’re still struggling to stick with your low-carb, high-fat diet, even with delicious recipes like this, I STRUGGLED TOO! Click here to learn how I changed my life forever!
If you are new to my website, welcome. Take a look around – I have a lot of information to share: videos, blogs, recipes and more!
- 1 pound 80% ground beef
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- ⅛ cup dried minced onions
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp celery seeds
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- Brown ground beef over medium-high heat in a large pan.
- While browning, stir in chopped onions, minced onions, onion powder, celery seeds, pepper, paprika and almond butter.
- Once browned, turn heat to low-medium heat. You may need to drain some grease.
- Top with cheddar cheese. Allow to cook for a few minutes until cheese is melted over meat.
- For a true White Castle experience, serve with sliced pickles.
Recipe Serves 4
Stop the Yo-Yo Forever! Click below to learn more:
Natural Reference Supplements: Practitioner Code: nissahelpsmeLet's Connect!